Wednesday 29 December 2010

my film for a little adventure!


i have watched some great films lately that were very inspirational; into the wild and away we go. it got me thinking about how the films we watch determine where we are at a certain point in our lives and the things we value and aspire towards. for example adventure, romance, drama, comedy... i know that i am at a point where i've just finished university and i just want to get out there and see the world, travel and experience life and all that it holds for me. its the first time in my life where i haven't been in full time education and its very exciting to choose my next step in life. as in the film into the wild, he feels like he has just been born into the world, as he is the one making all his decisions. i watch gilmore girls everyday without fail; it reminds me of me and my mum and how close we are, which is so special to me and i do love a bit of drama. i also love a good romcom as every girl does, hoping to be swept of her feet like in the fairytales :)

happy new year to all, lets hope its full of happiness, peace and love (hippy or what!) XD ...oh and not to forget the little adventures along the way!





No comments:

Post a Comment