Tuesday 21 December 2010

diaries to share





1st year of college sketchbook

i posted my cards and finished wrapping my Christmas pressies today! then i started to watch a film with my feet up an a nice cup of tea when i decided to look through my college work (in the hope of sorting it out!hehe) i started thinking that my best work was in my sketchbooks, instead of my final samples and so perhaps my sketchbooks could become my final pieces. the most enjoyable part of creating, is experimenting and finding new techniques. i love creating when you never know whats gonna happen and the surprises that occur. the best thing is that you can be as messy and unfinished as you like. being honest throughout sketchbooks is a must as your work is about you, if intended or not, there will always be an essence of yourself when ideas emerge. maybe sketchbooks are too personal for others to admire, but its what we all want to see- the real you. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment