Sunday 16 January 2011

Getting creative with wool!

I started off making these for some friends as presents and I loved making them so much that when ever I get a minute I'm knitting away. I have labeled them with our 'Button Love' name, ...one day we will own our own little coffee shop and run craft workshops! hehe :)


I just love this colourful wool, an excellent find!

I have a bag full of buttons and beads and I knew they would come in useful, now I just need to find some use for those boxes! :P
If anyone is interested in buying some, just let me know and I'll hopefully have some more images up soon of different designs! They look fabulous as corsages on bags, tops, hats, scarves, gloves, necklaces, you name it! They make beautiful presents, especially for you! :)




2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel!I only just got your comment and discovered your lovely blog!
    Final year was going well up until Christmas now I don't want to go back! We have so much work to do!

    What are you up to now? I hope you do open a coffee shop one day! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I know how it feels but it'll be worth it when your up on stage in your cap and gown! XD

    I'm doing some volunteer work atm, every Wednesday in Halifax, doing youth and community arts. I'm really enjoying it, I feel like a big kid again!hehe Its a start and hopefully it will lead me somewhere!

    I know wouldnt it be great!lol one day... :) ps. I really enjoy reading your blog! Are you still selling your lovely cards? X

    ReplyDelete